WIN A PS5 FOR YOUR FAMILY
How to win a Brand New PS5 with Blue-Ray
- One lucky family will take a home a PS5
- The drawing will be on the final
meetFundraiser May 29, 2021.
- You must be present to win on day of drawing.
- First place win at any division receives three (3) tickets for final drawing.
- Second place win at any division receives two (2) tickets.
- Third place win at any division receives one (1) ticket.
- All tickets will have a name put on the back and placed into the main sealed jar.
- May 29, 2021 we will reach in the jar and grab the winning ticket. The more wins you have, the more chances you have to win the PS5. If there is a tie, both parties will get tickets.
- Rules are subject to change, so come back and check often.
ELITE INFORMATION SCROLL DOWN
Vaulter Magazine Grand Prix 2
Vaulter Magazine – Vaulter Club Inc. would like to welcome you to the Vaulter Magazine Grand Prix 2021 Kick Off.
Vaulter Magazine Training Facility
February 20, 2021 – If we have more then 75 entries, this will go into a two day event. We will jump on Friday and Saturday.
This will not be a USATF Sanctioned meet. We have our own insurance, no need for a USATF or AAU card to participate. This is a privately owned facility and a privately ran meet.
Cost: $40 per athlete and Spectators $10.00. All spectator tickets at the gate will be $12 each.
This meet will have an Official (World Famous Kirk Bentz) at the pit to run the event smoothly. All results will be posted for official marks to Athletic.net and Milespit.com, and Vaulter Magazine
Prior registration is a must, no same day athlete acceptance to this meet. We will have Hy-Vee heat sheets for the meet. Registration closes on February 14, 2021, or when the athlete’s entries are full. IAAF Standards go up to 20 feet, so all levels welcome.
- February 20, 2020 – IF WE HAVE THAT MANY SIGN UPS. IF IT STAYS UNDER 75 – 80 PARTICIPANTS, WE WILL ONLY HAVE SATURDAY if we have to extend this meet to two days, we will do Friday and Saturday.
- Warm-Ups and run-throughs will take place.
- Grade and divisions are being held with a solid start!
- ******* Liability form and Covid-19 Form filled out and brought to the meet. IF YOU DO NOT BRING A FILLED OUT FORM, IT WILL COST YOU $5.00 AT THE GATE. ******* Every person needs their OWN COVID-19 SHEET signed. Mom, Dad, sister, brother, grandma, spectator, coach, siblings. Everyone has to have their own form signed. Please remind your spectators and coaches. If you have a Liability form filled out for your athlete, you do not need another until 2021
- 3/16 Spikes only. They will be checked at the gate.
- Wristbands at entry have to be worn.
- New large 1900 Pit – Standards to 20 Feet IAAF Approved runway that was surveyed when installed.
This is a National and International Event
January 23 Grand Prix Kick Off (some dates are subject to change)
May 29 Grand Prix FINAL
Top six per each category /each meet will be scoring points according to the placement (FOR ELITE ONLY)
the 1st gets 6 points each meet, 2nd 5 points etc….
Vaulter will collect points at each meet (more you attend and more you can collect)
1st Place receives 6 points
2nd Place receives 5 points
3rd Place receives 4 points
4th Place receives 3 points
5th Place receives 2 points
6th Place receives 1 points
At the FINAL meet MAY 29, the top six per each category will receive the total collected points during the Grand Prix meets attended. More meets you attend and better chance you have to win the big final price.
What’s at stake?
Two (2) poles for the most points earned for the women and two (2) poles for the man. We will also be giving out two (2) Rockback bags, one for each Man and one for each Women.
The poles will be the hottest new pole brand Fibersport Poles in glass or carbon of your choice length and size.
Please arrive 45 minutes early for warm ups. The event will start promptly.
27347 Murrieta Rd, Suncity, CA 92584 – Directions and location will be provided with your sign up email receipt.
All proceeds go to Vaulter Magazine – Vaulter Club Track and Field Club.
Hampton Inn & Suites Murrieta – Temecula
USE GROUP CODE : Vaulter Club when calling
Air Port Information:
Ontario International Airport is the closest location to the facility. Right around 45 minutes north of the high school. Southwest has non-stop flights to and from Ontario that are quick and EXTREMELY easy.
Ontario International Air Port
2500 E. Airport Drive
Ontario, CA 91761
While you’re in town come and enjoy the World Renown Wine Country of Temecula
” Temecula Valley Wine Country invites you to savor the hundreds of award-winning wines offered by our member wineries while enjoying the irresistible charm of our friendly tasting rooms. Although times may vary, most of the wineries are open daily for visitors from 10a to 5p. “
We would like to thank the following sponsors of this event. If you would like to be involved and sponsor, advertise or more, please let us know by reaching out to us.