Welcome to the vaulter Magazine 2021 Masters Symposium hosted by Vaulter Magazine
Cost Per AthleteAll athletes from beginners to elite
Friday Night BBQ
Athlete Entry for Jumping
Advanced Level Classes
Cost Per SpectatorAll spectators 5 years and up, Veterans Free
Bring your comfy attire
Bring a chair
Military Veteran Free
Spectator entry at the gate $12
If you do not pre-register, the entry at the gate is $12 per person.
Athlete Liability Form $5
If you have one filled out for 2021 you are good and we have it on file. If not, please scroll down and click the form link and print the form. If you bring it with you filled out, you pay nothing. If we have to provide the form for you, it will cost you $5 at the gate.
Vaulter Club Elite Athlete $10
Click the registration button of the page and you will see the space for your sign up.
Military Veteran $FREE
Show your I.D. at the gate, fill out the covid-19 form and come in FREE of charge. We value our military veterans.
Vaulter Magazine Training Facility.
27347 Murrieta Rd, Menifee, California 92585
October 15 – 16, 2021 – All divisions are welcome! Elite, masters, college, high school, middle school, open.
This will not be a USATF Sanctioned meet. We have our own insurance, no need for a USATF or AAU card to participate. This is a privately owned facility and a privately ran meet.
Prior registration is a must, no same day athlete acceptance to this meet. We will have heat sheets for the meet. Registration closes on October 10, 2021, or when the athlete’s entries are full. IAAF Standards go up to 22 feet, so all levels welcome.
- October 15-16, 2021
Friday night at 5 pm – ShakeOut, BBQ, meet and greet.
Saturday 10:00 am, Masters, meet – All open pole vault after that meet.
- Warm-Ups and run-throughs will take place.
- All grade levels and divisions are being held with a solid start!
- ******* Liability form Form filled out and brought to the meet. IF YOU DO NOT BRING A FILLED OUT FORM, IT WILL COST YOU $5.00 AT THE GATE. ******* If you have a Liability form filled out for your athlete, you do not need another until 2021
- 3/16 Spikes only. They will be checked prior to vaulting and if wrong size is in, you will have to verify the change before you are able to vault..
- Wristbands at entry have to be worn.
- New large “Olympic” Richey Pit – Standards to 22 Feet IAAF Approved runway that was surveyed when installed.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL, NO REFUNDS FOR THIS EVENT
Hampton Inn & Suites Murrieta – Temecula
USE GROUP CODE : Vaulter Club when calling
Air Port Information:
Ontario International Airport is the closest location to the facility. Right around 45 minutes north of the high school. Southwest has non-stop flights to and from Ontario that are quick and EXTREMELY easy.
Ontario International Air Port
2500 E. Airport Drive
Ontario, CA 91761
While you’re in town come and enjoy the World Renown Wine Country of Temecula
” Temecula Valley Wine Country invites you to savor the hundreds of award-winning wines offered by our member wineries while enjoying the irresistible charm of our friendly tasting rooms. Although times may vary, most of the wineries are open daily for visitors from 10a to 5p. “
We would like to thank the following sponsors of this event. If you would like to be involved and sponsor, advertise or more, please let us know by reaching out to us.