This is a camp for the parent or coach that wants to learn how to coach their athlete. Many parents and parent coaches ask us how to coach their athletes all of the time. This camp is dedicated to answering these questions and guiding you through the process. If you have an athlete bring them along for the experience and hands-on approach.
We will cover and teach the following:
- The run-up and approach of the vault
- The pole carry and pole selection
- Knowledge of the vault
- Experiences learned
- The take-off and swing
- How to get your athlete out of the bucket
- Inversions and follow-through
- Pole vault gymnastics drills
- Drills for turning successfully
- Tips and Tricks
- How to set up your own backyard facility
- How to make a club around your athlete or high school team
Date June 25 through June 27 – 6:00 9:00 pm
- 3/16 Spikes only. They will be checked prior to vaulting and if the wrong size is in, you will have to verify the change before you are able to vault.
- Wristbands at entry have to be worn.
- New large Olympic Richey Pit – Richey Standards to 22 Feet IAAF Approved runway that was surveyed when installed.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL, NO REFUNDS FOR THIS EVENT
Please text Doug at 951-445-2598 with any questions that you may have about this event.
Vaulter Magazine is a worldwide pole vault magazine for the sport. We have 12k followers on Facebook, 33.3k followers on Instagram, Pinterest 85k monthly reach, and Vaultermagazine.com with a reach of 556k visits per month and an average of 2.3 million visits per year.
Vaulter magazine started a club (www.vaulterclub.com) in 2015 and a state-of-the-art training facility in 2020. Two National High School Girls records have been broken in 2020 and 2021 already. Two Olympic Pits and one Olympic Level Kanstet Runway. When you come and visit our club and train with our athletes, it is always free. We also have incentives for post-college and elite athletes to train for free.
Vaulter Magazine is a 501(c)3 Non-profit and all of the proceeds go to the training facility and the kids at the club.