TOP 10 reasons to start pole vaulting today
- It’s a full-body workout. Pole vaulting requires strength, coordination, and agility.
- It’s a unique and exciting sport. Pole vaulting is not a common sport, so you’ll have the opportunity to try something new and different.
- It’s a great way to improve cardiovascular fitness. Pole vaulting involves running, jumping, and climbing, all of which are great ways to get your heart rate up.
- It’s a sport for all ages. While it’s true that pole vaulting requires a certain level of strength and athleticism, it can be enjoyed by people of all ages and skill levels.
- It’s a great way to make new friends. The pole vaulting community is tight-knit and supportive, and you’ll have the opportunity to meet new people who share your love for the sport.
- It can improve your coordination and balance. Pole vaulting requires precise movements and coordination, which can help improve your balance and coordination in other areas of your life.
- It’s a low-impact sport. Unlike sports like running or soccer, pole vaulting puts less strain on your joints, making it a good option for people who are looking to stay active without causing additional wear and tear on their bodies. (the landing has an impact at higher heights)
- It can boost your confidence. Pole vaulting requires a certain level of courage and determination, and successfully completing a vault can give you a sense of accomplishment and boost your confidence.
- It’s a great way to stay active during the winter months. While many outdoor sports are limited during the colder months, pole vaulting can be done indoors, making it a great way to stay active year-round.
- It’s just plain fun! Pole vaulting is a thrilling and exciting sport, and there’s no better reason to try it than simply because it’s enjoyable.
By Doug Bouma – Vaulter Magazine – email@example.com