The top 20 girls and the top 20 boys (by 2021 PR) will compete for the Vaulter Magazine Middle School – High School National Championships.
This prestigious event will crown four top notch athletes to showcase the nation.
- Middles School Girl and Boy Champion (Back-pack – Medal – Hat)
- High School Girl and Boy Champion (Back-pack – Medal – Hat)
There will be the following divisions for this meet.
- High School Boys top 20
- High School Girls top 20
- Middle School Boys top 20
- Middle School Girls top 20
- Intermediate High School Boys
- Intermediate High School Girls
- Beginners boys and girls
Absolutely no refund for this event, once it is filled we will cap the event. This includes placement of the athlete and their qualifying height.
Cost Per AthleteAll athletes from beginners to elite
Military Veteran Free
Cost Per SpectatorAll spectators 5 years and up, Veterans Free
Bring Signed Covid Form
Bring a chair
Military Veteran Free
Spectator entry at the gate $12
If you do not pre-register, the entry at the gate is $12 per person.
Covid-19 Form $5
Every two weeks you have to have a new covid-19 form filled out and signed for each and every person entering the gate. If not, please scroll down and click the form link and print the form. If you bring it with you filled out, you pay nothing. If we have to provide the form for you, it will cost you $5 at the gate.
Athlete Liability Form $5
If you have one filled out for 2021 you are good and we have it on file. If not, please scroll down and click the form link and print the form. If you bring it with you filled out, you pay nothing. If we have to provide the form for you, it will cost you $5 at the gate.
Vaulter Club Elite Athlete $10
Click the registration button of the page and you will see the space for your sign up.
Military Veteran $FREE
Show your I.D. at the gate, fill out the covid-19 form and come in FREE of charge. We value our military veterans.
Vaulter Magazine Training Facility.
27347 Murrieta Rd, Menifee, California 92585
July 17, 2021 – All divisions are welcome! Elite, masters, college, high school, middle school, open.
This will not be a USATF Sanctioned meet. We have our own insurance, no need for a USATF or AAU card to participate. This is a privately owned facility and a privately ran meet.
Cost: $40 per athlete and Spectators $10.00. All spectator tickets at the gate will be $12 each.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL, NO REFUNDS FOR THIS EVENT
Prior registration is a must, no same day athlete acceptance to this meet. We will have heat sheets for the meet. Registration closes on July 11, 2021, or when the athlete’s entries are full. IAAF Standards go up to 22 feet, so all levels welcome.
- July 17, 2021 –
- Warm-Ups and run-throughs will take place.
- All grade levels and divisions are being held with a solid start!
- ******* Liability form and Covid-19 Form filled out and brought to the meet. IF YOU DO NOT BRING A FILLED OUT FORM, IT WILL COST YOU $5.00 AT THE GATE. ******* Every person needs their OWN COVID-19 SHEET signed. Mom, Dad, sister, brother, grandma, spectator, coach, siblings. Everyone has to have their own form signed. Please remind your spectators and coaches. If you have a Liability form filled out for your athlete, you do not need another until 2021
- 3/16 Spikes only. They will be checked prior to vaulting and if wrong size is in, you will have to verify the change before you are able to vault..
- Wristbands at entry have to be worn.
- New large “Olympic” Richey Pit – Standards to 22 Feet IAAF Approved runway that was surveyed when installed.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL, NO REFUNDS FOR THIS EVENT
Hampton Inn & Suites Murrieta – Temecula
USE GROUP CODE : Vaulter Club when calling
Air Port Information:
Ontario International Airport is the closest location to the facility. Right around 45 minutes north of the high school. Southwest has non-stop flights to and from Ontario that are quick and EXTREMELY easy.
Ontario International Air Port
2500 E. Airport Drive
Ontario, CA 91761
While you’re in town come and enjoy the World Renown Wine Country of Temecula
” Temecula Valley Wine Country invites you to savor the hundreds of award-winning wines offered by our member wineries while enjoying the irresistible charm of our friendly tasting rooms. Although times may vary, most of the wineries are open daily for visitors from 10a to 5p. “
We would like to thank the following sponsors of this event. If you would like to be involved and sponsor, advertise or more, please let us know by reaching out to us.