Tim Reilly will join us at the Big Red Barn in Menifee, California, for a pole vault camp. Learn everything you need to know about the sport of pole vault. NWPVC Coach Tim Reilly will facilitate this camp with the help of other college and club coaches. Learn to pole vault, pole vault gymnastics, strength training, and more.
Friday through Sunday 9:00 am – 12:00 pm Afternoon 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm.
Cost Per AthleteAll athletes from beginners to elite athletes
FREE Camp T-Shirt
Split Payment Plan Available
Advanced Level Classes
Cost Per CoachIf you are a coach and your want to learn, sign up here.
Bring your comfy attire
Bring a chair
Bring a note pad.
Vaulter Magazine Training Facility.
27347 Murrieta Rd, Menifee, California 92585
November 19, 20, 21, 2021 – All ages are welcome! Elite, masters, college, high school, middle school, grade school.
- ******* Liability form Form filled out and brought to the meet. IF YOU DO NOT BRING A FILLED-OUT FORM, IT WILL COST YOU $5.00 AT THE GATE. ******* If you have a Liability form filled out for your athlete, you do not need another until 2021
- 3/16 Spikes only. They will be checked prior to vaulting and if the wrong size is in, you will have to verify the change before you are able to vault. ($5 to buy a set of spikes at the event)
- Wristbands at entry have to be worn.
- New large “Olympic” Richey Pit – Standards to 22 Feet IAAF Approved runway that was surveyed when installed.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL, NO REFUNDS FOR THIS EVENT
- You will need a current AAU card to participate in our insurance. www.aausports.org
- All hotel and food arrangements will be made by the athlete and their family.
- Camp schedule starts at 9 am with a break for lunch and end the day at 5 pm.
Hampton Inn & Suites Murrieta – Temecula
USE GROUP CODE : Vaulter Club when calling
Air Port Information:
Ontario International Airport is the closest location to the facility. Right around 45 minutes north of the high school. Southwest has non-stop flights to and from Ontario that are quick and EXTREMELY easy.
Ontario International Air Port
2500 E. Airport Drive
Ontario, CA 91761
While you’re in town come and enjoy the World Renown Wine Country of Temecula
” Temecula Valley Wine Country invites you to savor the hundreds of award-winning wines offered by our member wineries while enjoying the irresistible charm of our friendly tasting rooms. Although times may vary, most of the wineries are open daily for visitors from 10a to 5p. “
We would like to thank the following sponsors of this event. If you would like to be involved and sponsor, advertise or more, please let us know by reaching out to us.