These meets are for all ages and all divisions, to include middle school, high school, college, elite, and masters.
Paige Sommers (California) PR: 14’8.50″ ENTERED
Amanda Moll (Olympia, Washington)PR: 14’3 3/4″ ENTERED
Emery Prentice (Houma, Louisiana) PR: 13’9″ ENTERED
Hana Moll (Olympia, Washington) PR: 13’6″ ENTERED
Cost Per AthleteAll athletes from beginners to elite
Military Veteran Free
Cost Per SpectatorAll spectators 5 years and up, Veterans Free
Bring Signed Covid Form
Bring a chair
Military Veteran Free
Spectator entry at the gate $12
If you do not pre-register, the entry at the gate is $12 per person.
Covid-19 Form $5
Every two weeks you have to have a new covid-19 form filled out and signed for each and every person entering the gate. If not, please scroll down and click the form link and print the form. If you bring it with you filled out, you pay nothing. If we have to provide the form for you, it will cost you $5 at the gate.
Athlete Liability Form $5
If you have one filled out for 2021 you are good and we have it on file. If not, please scroll down and click the form link and print the form. If you bring it with you filled out, you pay nothing. If we have to provide the form for you, it will cost you $5 at the gate.
Vaulter Club Elite Athlete $10
Click the registration button of the page and you will see the space for your sign up.
Military Veteran $FREE
Show your I.D. at the gate, fill out the covid-19 form and come in FREE of charge. We value our military veterans.
Prior registration is a must, no same day athlete acceptance to this meet. We will have heat sheets for the meet. Registration closes on May 23, 2021, or when the athlete’s entries are full. IAAF Standards go up to 20 feet, so all levels welcome.
- May 29, 2021 –
- Warm-Ups and run-throughs will take place.
- All grade levels and divisions are being held with a solid start!
- ******* Liability form and Covid-19 Form filled out and brought to the meet. IF YOU DO NOT BRING A FILLED OUT FORM, IT WILL COST YOU $5.00 AT THE GATE. ******* Every person needs their OWN COVID-19 SHEET signed. Mom, Dad, sister, brother, grandma, spectator, coach, siblings. Everyone has to have their own form signed. Please remind your spectators and coaches. If you have a Liability form filled out for your athlete, you do not need another until 2021
- 3/16 Spikes only. They will be checked prior to vaulting and if wrong size is in, you will have to verify the change before you are able to vault..
- Wristbands at entry have to be worn.
- New large 1900 Pit – Standards to 20 Feet IAAF Approved runway that was surveyed when installed.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL, NO REFUNDS FOR THIS EVENT